Last Updated: February 1, 2021
1. Information Manewayz Collects
Manewayz may collect personal information from End Users as described below.
1.1 Personal Information that We Collect Directly from Your Input
Basic contact information
Manewayz collects personal information that you voluntarily provide when you interact with our Platform, create an account, participate in a survey or giveaway, attend our events, or sign up for our emails or mailing lists. Examples of this information include but are not limited to: your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
When you create an account through our Platform, customer service team, in person at one of our events, or at our retail store, we collect personal information that you create through using these services. Examples include your username, password, customer number, as well as the products or services that you purchase through us.
The Manewayz Platform’s navigation features require collection of your geolocation information. Otherwise, these key features will not function. You may control how and when Manewayz collects geolocation data within the privacy and location services settings of your mobile device.
Purchase and Payment Information: When you make a purchase or receive a credit, you will need to provide the information required to process and ship your orders or respond to your customer service requests. This may include your credit card number, CVV number, card type, expiration date, or secure PayPal account information, as well as your billing address and shipping address. You can choose to have us retain your credit card number when you check out to make future purchases easier. If you choose to have us retain your credit card number, we encrypt and tokenize your credit card number to protect against fraud.
1.2 Personal Information that We Collect Indirectly from Your Use of the Platform
- Companies we hire to provide Platform services on our behalf, such as site and mobile app analytics, may place cookies when you visit our sites.
- Companies that deliver content, such as videos linked or embedded, place cookies on their own. These companies use the data they process in accordance with their privacy policies, which may enable these companies to collect and combine information about your activities across websites, apps, or other online services. Each End User has a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. End User browser settings and other choices may impact the functionality of the Platform. For more information about how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org or https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-online-tracking .
1.3 Personal Information from third party sources
In addition to the information you provide to us voluntarily, and that which we collect from your use of our Platform and services, we may combine this information with additional data from other third party sources with whom you have shared such data to complete your user profile and measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives beyond our Platform.
1.4 Social networks
If you use social media logins (like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram) to post reviews, ratings, questions, photos or other content on our Platform, we may be able to view the information you have made public on the social network. You can always limit this sharing using your social media service settings.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to utilizing personal and payment information to create and maintain user accounts, complete transactions, issue refunds, communicate with you, and fulfill your requests, Manewayz may use information collected to analyze and improve our products and services, and to conduct targeted marketing and advertising activities. If you provide us with your email address when you establish an End User account, make a purchase, attend one of our events, or sign up to receive marketing communications, we may use your information to contact you with product information, special offers, gardening advice or news about Manewayz. We may use personal information collected from your use of our Platform (including your email address even if not expressly provided) and match that information with postal address records to send you our catalog or other marketing materials.
We may work with third party advertising companies that collect and use information about your online activities across sites over time, in order to deliver more relevant advertising elsewhere on the Internet. This practice is known as interest-based advertising. You may visit http://www.aboutads.info to learn more and to opt out of this type of advertising by third-party advertising companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program.
Personalizing your experience
We use the personal information we collect about you and your activity on our Platform and through our services (including purchase and browsing history) to provide you relevant and personalized product and content recommendations on our Platform and within our email marketing campaigns.
We use your personal information the following additional purposes:
- To send you information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To identify and authenticate specific users in our system and maintain security.
- To comply with our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing obligations.
- For other purposes with your permission.
3. Information We Share
Other ways we share your personal information
We may also share personal information for legal and safety purposes. For example:
- We may share information to comply with applicable laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency, such as protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our users, or any person.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale, merger, bankruptcy, sale of assets or reorganization, in whole or in part, of our company.
4. Information Choices and Changes
This Platform is intended for End Users sixteen (16) years or older. It is not in any way designed to attract children. If we discover that a person underage has submitted personal information to our Platform, or that someone has inappropriately done so on their behalf, we will delete such information from our databases as soon as practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
6. Information Security
We use security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our security procedures and practices are consistent with industry standards applicable to our collection and use of personal information. In the event of an unauthorized release, disclosure, or acquisition of End User information, Manewayz will notify affected individuals, as required by applicable law. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no company can guarantee its absolute security.
7. Data Retention
We store the information we collect for as long as you have an Account, or for up to 60 days after termination. Additionally, we retain End User information to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and to comply with the law.
8. How to View, Correct, or Update Personal Information
End Users can update their information by logging into their accounts and visiting the Account Settings tab on the End User profile. If that is not effective, the End User can contact us directly at email@example.com .
9. State-Specific Rights and Disclosures
California residents, please visit our Manewayz Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Manewayz, LLC, 60 Rainbow Road, Bethany, CT 06524. Once we have properly verified your identity, we will act upon your request within 60 days. If for some reason we need additional time, up to and including 30 days, we will notify you in advance of such extension of time.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contact Information
60 Rainbow Road
Bethany, CT 06524
If you need to access this policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please
contact email@example.com and 203-249-2977.